1. Hongxia Zhu, Yuyan Chen, Huiyuan Li, Su-Xi Wang, Xu Li, and Qingzeng Zhu*, In Situ Polymerization Approach to Graphene Oxide-Reinforced Silicone Composites for Superior Anti-corrosive Coating, Macromolecular Rapid Communication (2018), DOI: 10.1002/marc.201800252, Epub Jul 19.
2. Gang Liu, Heng Sun, Guokui Liu, Shiling Yuan, Qingzeng Zhu*, A molecular dynamics study of cellulose inclusion complexes in NaOH/Urea aqueous solution, Carbohydrate Polymers (2018), 185:12-18. April 1.
3. Gang Liu, Heng Zhang, Heng Sun, Hongxia Zhu, Yuhan Zhang, Qingzeng Zhu*, Shiling Yuan, Molecular Dynamics Simulation on the Structure of Cellulose Inclusion Complexes and Interactions. Chem J Chinese U (2018), 39: 714-720, April. 10.
7. Gang Liu, Heng Zhang, Guokui Liu, Shiling Yuan, Qingzeng Zhu, A kinetic Monte Carlo simulation of center shift on template-induced surface, Colloids and Surface A: Physicochemical and Engineering Aspects (2016) 509, 401-407. Nov. 20,
8. Honggang Mei, Guowen Chen, Qingzeng Zhu, Peng Dong, Dannan Zhao, Waqas Ahmed Raza, Improving properties of silicone rubber composites using macromolecular silane coupling agent (MMSCA), J. Appl. Polym. Sci, (2016), 133(19), May 15.
9. Bingjian Yao, Qingzeng Zhu*, Linli Yao, Jingcheng Hao, "Fabrication of honeycomb-structured poly(ethylene glycol)-block-poly(lactic acid) porous film and biomedical applications for cell growth", Applied Surface Science (2015), 332: 287-294, January 29.
10. Qiuping Hu, Zhengqiang Li, Rongzhen Wen, Yuan Gao, Yiling Bei, Qingzeng Zhu*, "A new rhodamine-based dual chemosensor for Al3+ and Cu2+", Tetrahedron Letters (2014), 55: 4912-4916, August 27.
11. Zhengqiang Li, Qiuping Hu, Chunxiao Li, Jintao Dou, Jiaojie Cao, Weikai Chen, Qingzeng Zhu*, A "turn-on" fluorescent chemosensor based on rhodamine-N-(3-aminoptopyl)-imidazole for detection of Al3+ ions", Tetrahedron Letters (2014), 55(6): 1258-1262, February 5.
12. Weikai Chen, Feng Qi, Chunxiao Li, Jiaojie Cao, Zhengqiang Li, Jintao Dou, Yiling Bei, Jinhua Zhan, Qingzeng Zhu*, "Functionalized polysilsesquioxane film fluorescent sensors for sensitive detection of polycholorinated biphenyls", Journal of Organometallic Chemistry (2014), 749: 296-301, January 1.
13. Jintao Dou, Jiaojie Cao, Chunxiao Li, Qingzeng Zhu, Chenfu Zhu, Synthesis and Crystallization of Cage-like Octavinyl Silsesquioxane, Silicone Material (2014), 28:1-5, January 25.
14. Jiaojie Cao, Qingzeng Zhu*, Jintao Du, Chunxiao Li, Weikai Chen and Zhengqiang Li, "Cotrolling sol-gel polymerization to creat bowl-shaped polysilsesquioxane particles with a kippah structure", Polymer (2013), 54: 2493-2497, April 26.
15. Chunxiao Li, Jintao Dou, Jiaojie Cao, Zhengqiang Li, Weikai Chen, Qingzeng Zhu*, Chenfu Zhu*,"A novel chelating organosilicone resin bearing long chain imidazolyl ligands: preparation, characterization, and adsorption properties", Journal of Organometallic Chemistry (2013), 727: 37-43, March 1.
16. Hui Liu, Qingzeng Zhu*, Lei Feng, Bingjian Yao, Shengyu Feng, "Synthesis, structure characterization and properties of cubic octa-n-propylsilsesquioxanes inorganic-organic hybrid naterials", J. Molecular Structure (2013), 1032: 29-34, January 30.
17. Bingjian Yao, Qingzeng Zhu*, Hui Liu, Liang Qiao, Jingcheng Hao, "Conformation and Aggregation Behavior of Poly(ethylene glycol)-b-poly(lactic acid) Amphiphilic Copolymer Chains in Dilute/semidilute THF Solutions", J. Appl. Polym. Sci. (2012),125: E223-230, September 25.
18. Ruofei Hu , Qingzeng Zhu*, Weikai Chen, Hui Liu, Bingjian Yao, Jinhua Zhan, Jingcheng Hao and Charles C. Han, "Ordered dichlor-biphenylene-bridged silsesquioxanes fabricated by interfacial polymerization", Polymer (2012), 53: 267-271, January 24.
20. Ruofei Hu, Yuanying Hu and Qingzeng Zhu*, "Poly[[(1,10-phenanthroline-κ2 N,N)zinc]-μ-2,5-bis(allyloxy)terephthalato-κ2 O1 :O4]", Acta Cryst. (2011), E67: m936, July.
21. Qingzeng Zhu, Charles C. Han, "Study of telechelic polyurethane with perfluoropolyether tails", Polymer (2010),51,877-882, Feb. 15.
22. Wanling Wu, Qingzeng Zhu,* Fengling Qing, and Charles C. Han*, " Water Repellency on a Fluorine-Containing Polyurethane Surface: Toward Understanding the Self-Cleaning Effect", Langmuir (2009), 25: 17-20, January 6.
23. Qingzeng Zhu, Elmar Bonaccurso, Hans-Jurgen Butt and Charles C. Han, "Surface adhesive force between AFM tip and polyurethane containing fluorine surface", International Symposium on Polymer Physics (2008), 186.
24.Qingzeng Zhu and Charles C. Han, "Synthesis and crystallization behaviors of highly fluorinated aromatic polyesters", Polymer (2007) 48 (13): 3624.
25. Qingzeng Zhu and Charles C. Han, "Crystallization and glass transation in polyesters containing fluorine", International Symposium on Polymer Physics (2006), 103.
26. Qingzeng Zhu, Shengyu Feng, Chen Zhang, "Synthesis and Thermal Properties of Polyurethane-Polysiloxane Crosslinked Polymer Networks", J. Appl. Polym. Sci. (2003), 90 (1): 310.
27. Qingzeng Zhu, Ruifang Guan, Fanjun Meng, Shengyu Feng, "The application of heating rate to studies of polysiloxanes with cyanoethy substituents and silazane polymers", Thermochimica Acta (2003), 402 (1-2: 193.
28. Qingzeng Zhu, Shengyu Feng, Jianhua Chen, "Synthesis and Investigation of Oligosiloxanes Containing g-trimethylsiloxy-propyl or g-hydroxy-propyl Groups", J. Appl. Polym. Sci. (2002), 85 (11): 2431.
29. Qingzeng Zhu, Chen Zhang, Shengyu Feng, Jianhua Chen, "Effects of O-aromatic Ring in Molecular Chain on Properties of Polyester Polyols", J. Appl. Polym. Sci. (2002), 83 (7): 1617,